- Provide technical support in project and day-to-day operation.
- Implement and troubleshooting network and security product.
- Provide training for network and security product.
- Coordinate team to ensure smooth implementation in project.
- Create documentation in project.
- Ensure projects are executed within the targeted time frame.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar, fresh graduated are welcome.
- Strong skill in IP subneting, routing, switching, access control, anti-virus, etc.
- CCNA, CCNP is a must and others certification will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, and teamwork player.
- Having good English both oral and written.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Willing to learn any new product required.
- Willing to work under pressure.